Algorithm engineer for 3D imagine surface reconstruction
The Principal Applied Mathematician/Scientist is responsible for the architecture, design, and development of proprietary algorithms for all technology sub-systems (EGMs and localization). The primary responsibility is the development of computational models of cardiac arrhythmias based on contact mapped EGMs to begin with. Deep understanding of Cardiac biophysics and the processing of ECG and EGMS.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and refine computational models of cardiac arrhythmias such as macroreentry and fibrillation that are applied on realistic representations of actual cardiac anatomy;
· Creation and refinement of contact voltage cardiac mapping;
· Assess and refine algorithms to achieve required “real-time” performance or develop alternative solutions;
· Collaborate with Software engineering to implement algorithms with computationally efficient, “real-time” operation;
· Collaborate and contribute to development of system algorithms for localization and navigation of devices introduced into the chambers of the living hearts, algorithms for creation of point clouds and the reconstruction of chamber surface anatomy, and algorithms for the mesh generation of the anatomy;
· Quickly develop functional prototypes that demonstrate feasibility of algorithmic constructs and methods;
· Maintain, update, and document design requirements throughout the entire system life cycle;
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· 5+ years of academic or industry experience in application of mathematical algorithms that have been successfully incorporated into research or commercial products;
· Experience with Inverse Solutions, regularization, matrix inversion, and electrostatic field-theory (Laplace’s Equation, Green’s Theorem);
· Experience with Singular Value Decomposition, and nonlinear numerical methods (BEM, FEM, Non-Linear Model-Fitting), Fourier analysis;
· PhD in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Biophysics or Computer Science with an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred;
· Experience with MATLAB, C/C++, for signal processing, data acquisition and analysis, and algorithm development;
· Experience in electrophysiology signal processing preferred;
· Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills;
· Ability to explain complex architecture, design patterns and new technology to technical team members;
1. Assist the HCP to understand and use the electrophysiological products of Accupulse
2. Support clinical trial studies and help HCP to successfully complete the studies following the clinical trial protocol, collect study data, report the progress of clinical cases to the company in time, and feedback the first-hand clinical information to R&D team.
3. Complete the preliminary collation, summarization and analysis of clinical data, and assist in completing the clinical research report
4. Assist the Director of Medical Affairs and Marketing Head to prepare the relevant technical promotion and training materials.
5. Assist the sales department to carry out the marketing activities and the execution of business development plans
6. Collect and feedback customers' opinions on the products, and make product improvement suggestions.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in science, engineering or biomedicine
2. Can accept and adapt to frequent business trips (>30%)
3. Hospital work experience are preferred
Senior Hardware engineer
1. Leading the selection of hardware modules in the technical solution of the product, responsible for component selection, hardware schematics and PCB design in hardware development.
2. Responsible for the writing and collation of BOM output maintenance and other hardware-related documents.
3. Deeply participate in the trial production and testing of product prototypes, and analyze and deal with the problems in trial production and mass production.
4. Output relevant documents in accordance with IEC60601-1/IEC60601-1-2 and ISO13485 and other relevant medical standards and regulations to solve hardware problems related to other departments.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronics, automation, communications or related majors, more than 5 years of hardware circuit design or PCB wiring design experience.
2. Familiar and solid digital circuit foundation, but also need to have a good analog circuit foundation.
3. At least familiar with EMC design, product reliability design one of them
4. Familiar with x86 industrial modules and have designed touch screens
5. Familiar with common software tools for hardware development, at least master one of the EDA design software in Altium Designer or Cadence, and familiar with conventional hardware debugging tools and instruments
6. Familiarity with electrophysiology and medical imaging is preferred
7. Specific treatment can be discussed